Wow.Â I thought maybe weâ€™d get pushed down to 3 or 4, but I never expected 5.Â Donâ€™t even try to cheer me up right now.Â Iâ€™m inconsolable.Â Sure, basketball is not life; Iâ€™m not forgetting how blessed I am in so many other ways; but in terms of following the Celtics I canâ€™t (or wonâ€™t) think of anything worse happening tonight.
Now we have to consider a lot of questions (some rational, some not):
- What can we get for the 5th pick?
- Should we trade Pierce?
- Will Pierce demand to be traded?
- Can we trust Ainge to pick us a winner again?
- Should we just fire Ainge and Doc right now?
- Were the â€œtankersâ€ (Câ€™s, Griz, Bucks) punished in a conspiracy or just karma?
- Can Gerald Green develop into a star?Â Will he do so here?
- Can we sell the Suns on a Marion trade (if they like Noah that much)?Â Don't betÂ on it.
- Will Yi "drop" to us at 5?