Some tape-delay first half thoughts:
- Starters couldn't start out better. Picking up right where they left off. No surprise there.
- O'Bryant was billed as lazy and passive but sure looked aggressive tonight. 6 points, 6 rebounds, 3 blocks in 15 minutes (first half) is a nice start.
- Eddie House looks like a point guard bringing the ball up (finally!)
- Nice early look for Miles, but as expected, he's not nearly as explosive as he's been.
- Second team (again, as expected) was sloppy at times on both ends of the floor.
- Scal looks like, ...well, Scal.
- Ok, its official. Bill Walker is already a fan favorite. First the alley oop, then the tomahawk. Wow.
2nd half thoughts:
Mostly ugly, boring basketball in the 2nd half.
At least we got to see Miles finish an alley oop. Some of that explosion is still there at least.
Liked seeing Tony take it aggressively to the hoop. (11 pts. 4 ast, 2 steals, 2 blocks)
Only 4 minutes for JR Giddens? Is he really that far behind that he can't get in a preseason game?
Pruitt didn't stand out much.
O'Bryant's final line: 10 pt. 8 reb. 3 blks - if he can play anything like that consistently, then we'll have no problem at the backup center spot.