I'm back to blogging after a baby break and this was a nice, easy game to return to. Very easy win for the men in green as the boys in white and red showed little interest in playing anything resembling defense. Some notes:
- 7 Celts scored in double figures, led by Tony Allen
- It goes in the books as a 15 point win, but it was hardly that close.
- Another solid game by Rondo who set the tone early and went by defenders like they were standing still.
- Always nice to see the starters get some rest.
- Jermaine O'Neal was not 100% and left early, but I don't think he would have mattered all that much.
- Bosh got his 24 points, if anyone cares.
- Another day, another 3 pointer by Scalabrine. This is becoming a trend.
- Perk had a nice pumpfake at the top of the key that led to a dunk in the first half. He tried it again in the second half and traveled. Hey, I'll take it. He's looking more and more comfortable with the ball in his hands.
- Another day, another tech for Perkins. That is also becoming a trend.
- There are times when KG looks totally unstoppable on the block. I'd like to see it more, but at this point we know what we are getting with KG, and that ain't bad.
- Not much else to talk about in this one. The Raps didn't show up and we rolled.
And now we have 15 games in the books. So tomorrow I'll write about the state of the team. Here's a hint - we're good.