It was a short summer, but for those of us that live and breathe Celtic basketball it still seemed too long. Now the Celtics officially begin to defend their 17th title and look to add to the great tradition of Boston repeat winners.
Media Day kicks things off and CelticsBlog is happy to have JB from Celtics Stuff Live covering the event. We look forward to hearing what stories he can tell from the festivities.
Admittedly, this annual event is mostly a dog and pony show where they trot out the PR team and put the best spin on things and generally do their best to sell tickets. But this team has every right to celebrate the prior year and look forward to this one. Normally I hate to repeat myself, but it is just too fun to say...
The Boston Celtics are the defending Champions of the NBA!
How good does that feel to say? That seriously never gets old for me.
I'm sure the Daily Links will be up soon (and just wait till you see the links tomorrow - please FLCeltsfan, pace yourself and take a breath every few minutes) but I thought I'd drop a couple on you to start things off.
- Mark Murphy of the Herald looks at the challenge of filling holes in the roster.
- Jeff Howe of the Metro looks at some things to keep an eye on in camp.
Which reminds me. There are now ZERO days left till Media Day. For review, here are the camp questions I came up with. We'll see how many are answered in the next few weeks.
- Who will play backup SF? (few of you seem worried)
- House or Cassell? (most of you say House)
- Powe or Big Baby? (most of you say Powe)
- Will Danny make a trade? (I think he'll make at least a minor roster move)
- What can we expect from Miles? (I say he makes the team)
- Who else will be invited to camp? (just Cassell it seems)