First Half Thoughts:
We're up 30. I'm sure you can imagine, these are good thoughts.
- It is amazing how much attention Shaq requires. Especially when Perk is out of the lineup. That said, the Celtics successfully defended him more often than not. Double teams, fronting, and going right at him on offense all help to minimize his impact.
- What more can you say about Rondo? He's attacking the rim, putting Nash on his heels, and even hitting that midrange jumper. Glad to have good-Rondo back.
- Pierce set the tone early with some hot shooting, but as the announcers said the shots are all in the flow of the offense.
- Great hustle on several plays. This is what was missing for much of the slide.
- Transition buckets off of 15 Suns turnovers.
- Great start. Baring an epic collapse, we'll see a lot of the P.O.W. camp (Pruitt, O'Bryant, Walker).
Second Half Thoughts:
- Not much left to talk about here. The Celtics held the lead in the 3rd and played the subs in the 4th.
- Actually, Scal was out with the 2nd unit in the 4th despite being a starter. Would have liked to see Walker sooner.
- I must say, Walker OWNS garbage time. More please!
- Pruitt also missed an alley-oop dunk that would have made the highlights.
- Nice blowout win.