Dreary loss thoughts:
- Pierce was the only starter with a pulse for most of the night.
- The offense looked out of sync all night.
- Somehow the Knicks convinced Rondo to shoot jumpers; not good for us.
- Wilson Chandler had a career night against us.
- What happened to our vaunted defense?
- The Knicks play that frantic style with young energy guys that gives the Celtics fits (see Warriors, Hawks, etc.). This is a bad trend.
- Scal played a lot of crunch time minutes. Seemed odd, but it wasn't like anyone else was stepping up to earn minutes. Then again, Powe was solid in limited time.
- KG looked like he tweaked his right leg. I'm not sure if it effected his play the rest of the night. Hopefully it isn't anything bad. He has been complaining about his leg hurting lately.
- I don't care about any excuses tonight. You shouldn't lose to the Knicks. You shouldn't drop 4 out of the last 6 games. Bad effort tonight.
- Silver lining: The Cavs and Magic both lost today too.