Jimmy Toscano will follow up after the game with a recap, but for now, a few thoughts on the 1st half.
- Oh wow is this ugly. I think they will have to re-paint the rims at half time. Maybe TA can get up on a ladder and do that, maybe he can contribute that way?
- Rasheed made a turn-around jumper late in the 1st quarter. Hearing RAAAAASheeed WALLACE from the home public address was actually really jarring. I'm not used to this yet.
- The defense looks pretty good. Or maybe the Knicks are just bad? Probably both.
- PP abused Gallinari early, but missed the bunnies.
- KG looked fluid to me. Active on D. Still working on the O
- Daniels was a little spastic out there.
- Rondo showed a very nice pull-up jumper early, but then bricked a few threes after that, so draw your own conclusions there.
- If Perk doesn't average a double / double this year (even with Sheed stealing some minutes) I'll be bummed.