- Celtics let Sixers back in it in the second half. They had an 11 point lead at halftime and could not come out in the 3rd quarter and put the game away. Sixers took the lead numerous times in the 4th.
- Just speculating of course, but maybe a practice before this game would have been a good idea.
- Kendrick Perkins was beastly on the boards tonight.
- When Rasheed Wallace comes out with a book after his playing career is through, it should be titled "Technically Speaking". Sheed picked up two more tonight, and was ejected in the 2nd quarter.
- Celtics never got into a nice flow in the second half.
- What in the name of Tim Donaghy was up with some of the calls tonight? Man...
Post game quotes and reaction to come later...