"Oh baby youuuuuu! You got what I neeeeeeed!"
Not once, but twice Glen Davis stepped up and hit clutch shots to win the game tonight. The best move Doc made all year was making Baby take extra jumpers in the offseason to give him that midrange shot. Money. Love it.
- The Celtics played very poorly in the first half and managed to stay in the game solely based on Paul's hot shooting.
- I can't believe how bad a defender Mikki Moore was tonight, literally running away from Anthony Johnson as he drove the lane twice in a row.
- Good thing they built a decent 3rd quarter lead because it was all the C's could do to hold them at arms length the rest of the way.
- 2 points for our bench tonight. Two.
- Odd stat line for Rondo, who got a sneaky 21 points and 14 rebounds but just 3 assists and 3 turnovers.
- Another day, another rock solid game by Perkins.
- Ray Allen 0-5 from 3 point range. Got some points elsewhere, but his slump continues from long range.
- As Brickowski pointed out in the comments, very mature plays by Paul Pierce to pass the ball off in those situations at the end. In years past he might have forced it up himself. He trusts his teammate and Baby came through.
I don't know if we really deserved to win that game but good teams win those sometimes. Thank you Big Baby.