It doesn't matter how many times Ray Allen misses. The next one is always going in. He hit a clutch shot to give us the lead at the end of overtime. Just like old times. Love it.
In fact, with KG back, it seemed like a lot of great themes that we know and love were back after being missing for the last few weeks. Its amazing what a difference one man can make. Somehow, Garnett's presence seemed to make everything fall into place.
- Obviously the defense kicked it up a notch.
- Spacing and ball movement opened up some lanes for Pierce to attack the basket.
- Sheed was able to play off the bench, taking more advantage of the 2nd unit to get some early points.
- The Rondo - KG connection is really something to watch. They are developing a bond on the court.
- If you thought we had injury problems, the Blazers have had it worse. But they keep on playing excellent basketball. Hats off to them.