Well, it certainly wasn't pretty (it was downright hideous at times), but the Celtics toughed out their 14th straight win against the Philadelphia 76ers, 84-80.
- Ray Allen led the way with 22 points, 4 rebounds, and six assists.
- Paul Pierce and Kevin Garnett both struggled offensively, but made up for it with strong contributions on defense. Pierce went scoreless in the first half, but finished with 11 points, while Garnett ended up with 12 to go along with seven rebounds.
- Marquis Daniels and Von Wafer provided valuable minutes off the bench, while Avery Bradley had his most impressive cameo appearance yet.
- Shaquille O'Neal was vital inside, posting 13 points to go along with nine rebounds.
- The Celtics managed a somewhat low 34 points in the paint, while Philadelphia could only muster 18.
- The C's will be back in action on Christmas Day when they take on the new-look Orlando Magic at 2:30pm.