What can you say?
- Brook Lopez, Devin Harris, and Courtney Lee all eclipsed 20 points for the Nets.
- The Nets certainly won the battle from the free throw line. New Jersey: 34-41....Boston: 9-11...Can't blame the refs though, when the Celtics played with no sense of urgency.
- Lopez shot more free throws by himself than the Celtics did as a team.
- Kendrick Perkins could only muster two points and two rebounds today.
- The Celtics out-rebounded the Nets 41-35 and dished out 17 more assists (32-15).
- Despite brief signs of life late in the fourth quarter, the Celtics were flat from the 8:21 mark of the first quarter through the end.
Do you even want me to try and put a silver lining on this? Because there really isn't one.
- Rajon Rondo handed out 17 assists, bringing his streak of games with 11 or more assists to six games - one off the Celtics' team record.
- Kevin Garnett finished with 26 points and nine rebounds on 12-16 shooting. He went down with just under four minutes in the third quarter and grabbed at his right knee. He finished the game, so I assume it's nothing serious, but we can't ignore it.
- Marquis Daniels hit 8 or 9 shots and scored 16 points...For what it's worth.