The Celtics completed a successful regular season sweep of Dwyane Wade and the Miami Heat with a 107-102 victory at the TD Garden tonight.
- Rajon Rondo took the reins on offense, scoring 21 points, while dishing out 14 assists, grabbing six rebounds and swiping three steals.
- Celtics won the rebounding battle tonight, 41-30.
- Kevin Garnett flirted with a triple-double, finishing with 14 points, six rebounds and nine assists.
- Tony Allen played some nice defense down the stretch on Dwyade Wade, limiting the chances of any heroics.
- Eddie House had a nice game tonight: 14 points on 5-9 shooting and 2-4 from three-point nation. Doc Rivers had some nice offensive/defensive substitutions down the stretch with Eddie and TA.
- The Celtics shared the ball tonight, handing out 29 assists as a team.
- The turnover number (17) was still a little high, and the Celtics didn't do themselves any favors at the free throw line (20-31, 64.5 percent). However, nice seeing them clean up on the glass.
- Overall, it wasn't pretty at times, but it was nice seeing the Celtics close out a team down the stretch for a second straight game.
Stay tuned for Jimmy Toscano's write-up.