It was a back and forth close game throughout, ...so that's something. The Thunder are a very good, up and coming team, so no real shame in dropping a close one to them. That said, it would have been nice to get back to winning, especially with the Hawks beating the Lakers tonight (talk about a no win game there).
- The Celts (like just about every team in the league) had no answer for Kevin Durant tonight.
- Russell Westbrook came as advertised and then some.
- Rasheed had a very un-Sheed like night, hitting his first 7 field goals and going 2-3 from 3 point land.
- Rondo was strong with 16 pts. 11 ast. 5 boards and 5 steals. Westbrook was just a little better tonight.
- Celtics couldn't hit the big shots late though, and that was essentially the difference.