On to the next round!
Celtics shock the world. Cleveland goes out with a whimper.
- LeBron had a triple double with 27 points, 10 assists, and 19 rebounds. And you know what? I still didn't think he played very well. The 9 turnovers probably had something to do with that.
- Well, at least he shook hands after the game. That's always nice.
- New York Knicks! New York Knicks! New York Knicks!
- Did the Cavs quit? Will LeBron bolt?
- For all the news that the Cavs are going to make in the next few days, it is the Celtics that get to advance and keep playing.
- What else can we really say about Rondo at this point? He's our leader.
- Huge game by Garnett, imposing his will on the Cavs from the get go.
- Sheed! Seriously.
- I love the new Tony Allen. Just embarrassed Antwan Jamison on that dunk. But even more impressive, he stripped James on a post up move. Just picked his pocket clean. Perfect.
- De-fense! De-fense! De-fense!
Keep doubting us world. Keep doubting us.