There are many important factors; two key ones are Ray and the refs.
Cs now have the advantage over LA, for many reasons, including:
- the Cs' ever-improving defense (which gets better and better with each game – see here),
- KG's complete restoration to his 2008-level self,
- Paul's now-TOTAL commitment to winning this thing,
- Sheed's 180-degree turnaround from his long-forgotten regular season, to where now he is as dedicated as anyone to winning,
- the bench, which is MUCH better than the Lakers' bench,
- Bynum's ongoing health struggles,
- and Doc, who's out-coaching Phil at every turn.
Now, if Ray finds his shot again, and if you can then add Ray to that list — well, we are looking at a total BLOWOUT.
If Ray's still struggling, the Cs will have a battle on their hands, but still should come out with the win.
However, it's not a done deal. The refs can still stop the Cs. If the refs are really determined to have this series go to 7, they will probably succeed. We should know within the first few minutes how that's going to go.