Down by 17 the Celtics got almost all the way back... almost. The Lakers managed to hold off the late run and take game 3.
- I guess Ray used up all his shots in game 2. 0-13 overall, 0-8 from 3. I wonder how many extra practice shots he takes between games 3 and 4. 2,000? 3,000?
- Garnett finally showed up. He learned that you can't go over Gasol, so you have to go through him. Great to see him back.
- What can you say about Kobe Bryant? The C's defended him really well and he still made lots of big shots.
- 3 instant replays in the final minutes. That's just odd.
- Great effort by Big Baby.
- Another low scoring night for Paul Pierce.
- What would happen if all our stars had a good game all at the same time? We'd win going away. I'd like to see that sometime this series. Soon please.
- I hate it when Derek Fisher does Derek Fisher type stuff. That guy is just amazing in the clutch.
- Celtics just couldn't get stops down the stretch when they needed them most.
If Ray hits a few shots, ...if Pierce hits a couple more, ...if the defense makes a couple more stops, ...maybe the comeback would have been completed and we'd have a huge win. Instead we've got the wind knocked out of our sails. On to game 4.