Looks like we'll be doing this again later today.
To be continued … NBA players and owners met for nearly 12 hours Wednesday and "stopped the clock" at 1 a.m. EST, agreeing to resume negotiations at noon Thursday. "Nothing was worked out today," commissioner David Stern said. "I would not read into this optimism or pessimism."
So.... yeah. Here we go again!
- The Point Forward » Posts No deal, but progress warrants more talks
- 'Not failing, not succeeding' ... and not dealing - CBSSports.com
- Count on 50/50, despite talk - TrueHoop Blog - ESPN
- Everyone cautious, but optimism abounds that NBA deal near | ProBasketballTalk
- NBA Lockout Talks Keep On Plugging, And We Keep On Waiting - SBNation.com