Rondo, in turn, invited former teammate Marquis Daniels and soon-to-be Celtics rookie JaJuan Johnson. Johnson, like Rondo, is represented by agent Bill Duffy, and made an immediate impression with his shooting range. "He’s a better shooter than I thought," Rondo said. "He has KG range, which is saying something. He was very aggressive with the ball."
Nice to hear that at least on offense he might be able to fill in behind Garnett. Of course as always he'll have to earn his playing time by showing he knows where to be on defense.
- NBA lockout -- Some NBA owners express displeasure with David Stern's 50-50 offer, sources say - ESPN
- The NBA lockout can still be settled Wednesday if David Stern gives a little.
- The Point Forward » Posts Sign-and-trade rules shouldn’t hold up a deal «
- The NBA Lockout and the Economy: An Overstated Impact | Moneyland | TIME.com
- NBA owners, players could talk before deadline - NBA - Yahoo! Sports