Now that BBD's added to our long list of injuries...
... it could actually be a blessing in disguise as it then gives the new guys more playing time which:
1) Troy really need in order to shape-up quick.
2) Kristic & Green gets to play more & hence, speed-up the familiarity in playing with the Big 4.
3) West injury makes Sasha a back-up "point forward," he can bring the ball down court & make jump shots.
With the 2nd unit's style of "set-up half court offense" instead of run & gun, it does suit Sasha's skills.
The next 10 games.
But the 4th game will be a challenge because we're playing a much-improved Sixers at their turf .
Think we can lose that game?
Great teams are allowed to lose every now & then:)
Six out of seven will be good for the next 2 weeks but a 7 game winning streak will be even nicer!
Then we hit the road against better teams in Houston, Orleans, Knicks.
Is a "3 game losing streak" against those 3 teams possible especially since:
1) Houston, for some reason, always find a way to beat us even in our turf even if they are undermanned
2) The Knicks are now well-improved & a team to reckon with!
3) Orlean's CP3 thinks he's bettert than Rondo & thus, plays us well coz he wants to beat Rondo.
Hopefully, we get some key players back by then so that we have a "10 game winning streak" instead.
BTW, is Chris Johnson our final man?
Now that BBD's out for a week, shouldn't we get an exact replacement who already knows the system & thus, can help us right-away?
Someone who's undersized like BBD (same height at 6'8") but plays real hard, battles for rebounds, can score some like BBD, is as good as Baby in defensive rotations, & will grind it out on D? A player with satisfactory skills but good basketball IQ?
How's his knees? Is he just a shell of 2008?
If Chris Johnson's better at this time, then Chris is our 15th man!