The Knicks, meanwhile, essentially have no center. Mike D’Antoni said he will start Turiaf and the Knicks will need every bit of his toughness and rebounding. But look for them to essentially use Stoudemire as their "center," and the Celtics to counter with Garnett and a smaller lineup featuring Pierce and Jeff Green up front. The Celtics can also utilize their most consistent lineup this season with Davis playing alongside the other four starters.
- BDL Playoff Previews: Boston Celtics and New York Knicks - Ball Don't Lie
- Knicks-Celtics preview: tomorrow meets today - CBSSports.com
- How they can win it all: The Boston Celtics | ProBasketballTalk
- TBJ Playoff Preview: Celtics vs. Knicks | Blog Archive | The Basketball Jones | Blogs | TheScore.com
- The Point Forward " Posts Top storylines of 2011 NBA playoffs "
- SLAM ONLINE | " Kevin Garnett’s Playoff Kicks
- Synergy Stats - Celtics v Knicks
- Shaq returns to practice | Celtics Town
- When juxtaposed, differences stand out | Celtics Town