We had the lead late and it (literally) slipped through our fingers.
Gotta give the Heat credit, they started slow each game but like a boulder going downhill they picked up steam and just kept on coming. Once again the Celtics put themselves into position to win the game and once again they came up short in the end. Only this time it wasn't just short, it was stopped cold. The Celtics didn't score for the last 4 minutes and 29 seconds. Unreal.
Other dreary notes:
- KG had it going early, not so much later.
- Ray was hitting early, not so much later.
- Pierce was plagued with foul trouble all night.
- The bench actually stepped up in the middle periods. ...not so much later.
- Dwyane Wade was everywhere all game long.
- Together with LeBron James they were just too good. I hate 'em, but have to tip my hat to the better team.