Ultimately, there's an almost even split among Celtic Nation when it comes to acquiring CP3. But when it comes to Dwight Howard, majority thinks he can really help us. (There's probably 30% C's fan who doesn't want him while the other 70% wants him.) Given our cap space next year, we're in a good position for a possible Dwight sweepstakes next year. Please see the comment below for the rest of the post. Thanks!!! By John Prester, the world's #1 Celtic fan, Laker-hater.
Be respectful and keep it clean. Thanks.