UPDATE: Answers in the comments.
Since the NBA expanded to an 82-game schedule in the 1967-1968 season, there have been, by my count, 37 Celtics who have combined for 72 seasons in which they played 82 regular season games. No, I'm not daring you to guess them all, but I do have some trivia questions which I challenge you to guess at without looking up the answer:
1. Who are the 9 Celtics to have three such seasons?
2. Who are the youngest and oldest Celtics to play all 82 games?
3. Since 1979-1980, who are the five Celtics to play 82 games while starting no more than five games?
4. Which player had the franchise history low of 6.1 points per game among players playing 82 games?
5. Which player had the franchise low of 14.2 minutes per game among players playing 82 games?
6. Who are the five rookies to have accomplished this feat?
7. Which season had six players appearing in all 82 games?
8. No Celtic has played all 82 regular season games in the KG era. Who was the last Celtic to do so?
9. Who was the last Celtic to play 82 games in back-to-back seasons?
10. Who accomplished this feat a franchise-high six times?