Well, it wasn't always pretty, but a W looks lovely to me. It was also relieving to see Paul Pierce look like The Truth again.
- Blatche had a fast start, but Kevin Garnett ended up getting the better of the matchup with 17 points on 7 of 10 shooting.
- John Wall can play. I was hoping that Avery Bradley would slow him down some, but no such luck.
- To his credit though, Bradley picked up the slack in terms of minutes after Ray Allen left the game with a jammed ankle, logging a team high 41 minutes. Ahh youth.
- Another day, another solid contribution from Mikael Pietrus and Brandon Bass. Those guys are the key to our bench.
- Transition defense left something to be desired. The Wizards had a lot of fast break looks.
Would have much rather gotten a comfortable win over these guys, but beggars can't be choosers at this point. No Rondo, no Dooling, no Ray Allen, and I'd say we're lucky things didn't go worse. Next!