Wow. Just soak in that final score for a moment. Wow.
- 56 points allowed - that should help those silly team defensive rankings a bit, ya think?
- Apparently that's a record low for Orlando and ties a record low allowed by the Celtics.
- Celtics were without Rajon Rondo, Ray Allen, Keyon Dooling, Chris Wilcox, and Mickael Pietrus.
Sasha Pavlovic started. Usually you'd think that would be cause for concern, but he held his own.
- Sounds like Jeff Green made an appearance in the locker room before the game. Might have been an inspirational lift.
- Oh Captain my Captain. It is sooooo good to see you back.
- Kevin Garnett posted a double double and frustrated Dwight Howard all night.
- Brandon Bass stepped up with a huge game off the bench.
- Meanwhile, after getting his tribute video and ovation, Big Baby shot 2-9 and finished with 6 points.
- Another day, another solid effort by Avery Bradley, who outplayed Jameer Nelson - Bradley is lookin' like a keeper folks.
- Sounds like Rondo should be able to play on Thursday - which is welcome news.
More of this please. Lots, lots more of this.