No Rondo, no win.
Offensive rebounds killed the Celtics early on and missed free throws killed them late. Celtics (without Rondo) fall to Nets (without Gerald Wallace).
- 16 offensive rebounds in the first half for the Nets. Only 2 the rest of the way. No coincidence that the Celtics made their run when they started getting to more balls in the 3rd quarter.
- Nice effort by Barbosa filling in for Rondo with 17 points
- Courtney Lee may have had his best game as a Celtic, with 13 points, 9 rebounds, and lots of hustle plays
- Brandon Bass, not so much. 4-14 from the field and a -23 for plus/minus
- Uncharacteristically missed free throws by Pierce and Terry sealed the game for the Nets
- Not sure why Lopez consistently does well against the Celtics, but there it is. 24 points and 6 rebounds (which is like double his average or something)