Mark L. Baer-US PRESSWIRE
As 2012 comes to a close it is mandatory that we look back at the year that was. It is a rule, trust me.
See here for a storystream of highlights from the blog over the past 12 months. From the end of the lockout to the shaky start to last season, to Avery Bradley and the run to the ECF to the reload offseason and right back to another shaky start to this season. It was an eventful year.
- January 2012 - Early season struggles & panic mode
- February 2012 - More struggles and trade rumors
- March 2012 - Lots of trade talk, little action
- April 2012 - Celtics finish the season strong
- May 2012 - Celtics start to roll in playoffs
- June 2012 - Good job, good effort and "Let's go Celtics"
- July 2012 - Goodbye Ray, welcome back Jeff Green
- August 2012 - Torch passed to Rajon Rondo
- September 2012 - Moving on to a new season
- October 2012 - Preseason starts the season
- November 2012 - Slow start and Rondo's streak
- December 2012 - Deja vu all over again