Nice win by the Celtics who trailed at the half but put in a strong 3rd quarter to surge ahead of the T-Wolves and held on to win relatively easily.
- Rondo started a new double digit assist streak. Also chipped in with a bank-shot-clock-beating three pointer and a very Rondo'ish misdirection-spin-the-wrong-way layup late in the 4th. Rondo is the most Rondo guy ever to Rondo a Rondo.
- Tremendous game for Brandon Bass - in particular the critical 3rd quarter - where he made plays on both ends of the court (3 blocks, 2 steals).
- Steve Bulpett tweeted an interesting observation. "Celts outscored Wolves 20-11 when Garnett went out for last 7 minutes of 3rd quarter." - That's huge.
- Loved this 4th quarter sequence: KG blocks someone (with expletives) - Celtics push the ball up the court, ball goes to Jeff Green who flies past the defender with one of those James Worthy type moves - ball comes up short but Sullinger flies in for the rebound - ball swung out to Jason Terry for the dagger 3 pointer - does JET dance.
- Love got "only" 13 rebounds and the Celtics out-rebounded the Wolves 43-41 tonight.
|Final - 12.5.2012||1||2||3||4||Total|
For T-Wolves coverage, check out Canis Hoopus.