These are all the players we had left.
No Rajon Rondo, no Kevin Garnett, no Brandon Bass, no chance. Lose Jermaine O'Neal, lose Chris Wilcox, lose your lunch. It would have taken an inspired effort to have had a chance to win this game tonight and this team has been short on inspiration lately. The result was ugly.
- At times the Celtics went with the zone defense, which is confusing when we're playing against Dirk Nowitzki, Jason Terry, and Jason Kidd, but what do I know.
- At times it felt like we were also playing zone offense. I'm not even sure what that means but it isn't good.
- In the silver lining department, Avery Bradley might have had his best outside shooting night of his career.
- Just in time for the All Star break, this was a throwback to the Old Timers games. Every other minute someone was passing one of the all time leaders in career stats.
- There's like 3 minutes or so left in this game but I'm personally going to bed. I don't have anything else to say about this.