No Rajon Rondo, no Kevin Garnett, no Brandon Bass, no chance. Lose Jermaine O'Neal, lose Chris Wilcox, lose your lunch. It would have taken an inspired effort to have had a chance to win this game tonight and this team has been short on inspiration lately. The result was ugly.
- At times the Celtics went with the zone defense, which is confusing when we're playing against Dirk Nowitzki, Jason Terry, and Jason Kidd, but what do I know.
- At times it felt like we were also playing zone offense. I'm not even sure what that means but it isn't good.
- In the silver lining department, Avery Bradley might have had his best outside shooting night of his career.
- Just in time for the All Star break, this was a throwback to the Old Timers games. Every other minute someone was passing one of the all time leaders in career stats.
- There's like 3 minutes or so left in this game but I'm personally going to bed. I don't have anything else to say about this.