Sunday, February 5, 2011
12:00 PM EST
Regular Season Game #23, Home Game #15
Looks like we're putting up a last-minute game thread today, so my apologies. Some things to look at today:
Tony Allen returns to town. He's been on a tear lately, scoring 17+ in each of the last three games.Never mind, Tony is out today. Bummer, although I'm sure that Paul Pierce and Ray Allen won't miss seeing his defense.
- The Celts are 0-4 against Western Conference opponents. This should be a good measuring stick to determine whether their recent run of strong play has been a fluke.
- For the stats oriented, the Celtics are currently 3rd in the NBA in defensive rating, but only 19th in offense despite leading the league in 3-point percentage (42.7%).
- Can Rondo get back up to speed in his second game back from injury?
- Can Wilcox and JaJuan Johnson fill the void left by ?
- Jermaine O'Neal will be starting his first game after getting an MRI on his knee.
That's about all you're going to get from me. Enjoy the game today, before The Game tonight.