Are you not entertained?
Kevin Garnett was fired up tonight, which is a little like saying "the sun is hot today." Still, there was something extra there and I'm pretty sure it had to do with being in Minnesota. Add to that fact that people were trying to make a case for Kevin Love surpassing him in terms of T-Wolves legacy. Love got his 22 and 11, but he also got the L. Garnett got 24 and 10 but as he would tell you, the important thing was the W.
- As @brandonmitch34 tweeted, Avery Bradley must have had Salmon and Mashed Potatoes for dinner tonight.
- Bradley had 17 points and Rajon Rondo had 17 assists. Synergy! (I like that backcourt)
- Stiemsma with a very solid night with the most minutes off the bench. 4-4 shooting, 5 rebounds, and of course 2 blocks. I might have to start calling him Aladdin ("the diamond in the rough"). Yes, I've been watching a lot of Disney lately, so what?
- The Sixers lost (by a lot) to the Wizards (!!!) tonight so the Celtics are in first place all by themselves for the first time all year. Oh, and the Knicks lost too. I gotta say it was a good day.
- I still can't get over seeing Kevin Garnett getting the ball on the post and scoring. It seems like an early April Fools joke but I'll take it if he'll keep it up.