I can't say I understand Doc's decision here. Because of the tie break, we're only a game behind Atlanta for home court advantage. If we win tonight, the Celtics could scoreboard watch the Hawks-Knicks game on Sunday and then decided whether or not to field the full team against the Heat at home on Tuesday. I guess the debate over health vs. HCA has been decided.
What about you, do you agree with Doc's decision?
|New York Knicks||62||33-29||.532|
|New Jersey Nets||63||22-41||.349|