Pierce threads the needle
The Sixers clearly had too much Easter ham and couldn't help but let the Celtics run all over them in the 2nd and 3rd quarters. The rest was just Gino time, and that's fine with me.
- Celtics had 5 players in double figures scoring
- That is what tends to happen when Rondo gets his now customary 15 assists
- Still love seeing Kevin Garnett working the post - if I'm dreaming, don't wake me
- Bradley looks more and more comfortable out there - love the progress he's made this year
- A couple of Ray Allen 3 pointers spurred the run in the 2nd quarter - pretty much exactly what the plan is with him coming off the bench
- Doc did have to put KG back in the game when the Sixers made a mini-run early in the 4th. Squashed it right down. Sorry Ryan Hollins, you've still got some learning to do.
- Unexpected rebounding source: Sasha Pavolvic with 6! (Also Steimsma with 3 assists!)