When you look at the roster now: http://www.celticsblog.com/roster -- and add Terry, you get a total of 19 guys on the team if you count everyone in from last season.
- Wilcox (coming back FOR SURE -- cheap, good, his position always needs bodies, brand new heart/aorta -- no-brainer)
- Steamer (why do people shorten his name to "Stiemer" -- I mean, if you're gonna misspell it, go all the way, dammit!! Anyway, he's too white to be any good. JUST KIDDING!!@!@ But I always remember that article that claimed we all love this guy cuz he's white. Uh huh. So now... where is the love? La-di-da, la-di-da)
- Quis (really like the guy)
- Dooling (very well-liked by the team; decent enough skills; gives good interview; could go either way)
- JJJ (too tall to let go; 'Potential' be his middle name)
- Kris Joseph (who dat?)
- Fab Melo (they ain't letting this kid walk)
- E'Twaun Moore (I like the guy... just hate having to spell his first name. Is that enough reason to let him walk?)
- Sasha Pavs (LOVE him. C'mon, you CAN'T let Sasha go.)
- Pietrus (coming back FOR SURE, in my book)
So what does all this boil down to? Uhh... I'd say Joseph and Moore probably walk away. But could be Pavs (which would be a DAMN shame, imo) and or Dooling (meh) and/or Quis (awwwwww).
'Sides -- you know Danny Ainge could ALWAYS throw a bombshell at us. Ya never know with him.
So..... anybody got an opinion? (Ha! Stupid question.)