Every year for the last 7 years, I've organized a series of NBA Previews done by the guys and gals that know their teams the best, NBA bloggers! So this is my annual call to arms post for bloggers to sign up.
If you run an NBA blog, see more details after the break. If you are not, here's a nice poll for you to vote on!
Former participants and SBNation blogs have already gotten an email about this. No need to sign up twice, but there's some additional info here as well.
1. Post your team's preview on your own blog on the day that your team is assigned (see calendar below).
2. Post the list of links that I send out each week which recaps that week's Division. Don't just link to my links, post the links yourself.
If any of that is confusing, please let me know.
Last Year's Record:
1. What Significant Moves were made during the off-season?
2. What are the team's biggest strengths?
3. What are the team's biggest weaknesses?
4. What are the goals for this team?
5. [Pick your own question to answer]
Who will be in the NBA Finals this year?
Celtics v Lakers (1150 votes)
Celtics v Thunder (533 votes)
Heat v Lakers (310 votes)
Heat v Thunder (78 votes)
Other (yes, I'm kinda trolling most NBA bloggers with this poll) (56 votes)
2127 total votes