The Celtics will open up next year much in the same way they opened up 2007-2008, overseas. At that time it was a great bonding experience for the newly minted Big 3 to come together and develop the chemistry that would propel them to their only Championship together. Perhaps this trip can help Pierce, Garnett, and Rondo get accustomed to their new teammates and re-acquainted with their old teammates (some of which didn't get to spend enough time with the team last year due to injuries).
See the full schedule after the break.
- Oct. 5 Fenerbahce Ulker Ulker Sports Arena (Istanbul, Turkey) 2:00 p.m. ET
- Oct. 7 EA7 Emporio Armani Milano Mediolanum Forum (Milan, Italy) 12:00 p.m. ET
- Oct. 13 New York Knicks XL Center (Hartford, CT) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Oct. 15 Philadelphia 76ers Wells Fargo Center (Philadelphia, PA) 7:00 p.m. ET
- Oct. 16 Brooklyn Nets TD Garden (Boston, MA) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Oct. 18 Brooklyn Nets Barclays Center (Brooklyn, NY) 8:00 p.m. ET
- Oct. 20 New York Knicks Times Union Center (Albany, NY) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Oct. 21 Philadelphia 76ers TD Garden (Boston, MA) 7:30 p.m. ET