Another day, another loss.
First some positives.
- Avery Bradley!
- That run in the early 4th period was nice.
- Sullinger played better than his stat line would indicate.
Now the negatives.
- Well, the fact that I'm looking for moral victories is a good place to start. You know who does that? Lottery teams.
- Mike Conley is apparently an all star waiting to happen (at least against us), with 23 points and 9 assists.
- Our defense was once again terrible in the first half.
- After the run to get within 5 points at the end the offense just went all kinds of haywire.
- We've always taken a lot of jump shots (that is the strength of many of our guys) but now it seems like a given instead of an option. Need to drive to the basket more.
I don't even know what to say anymore.
Get your Griz coverage at Straight Outta Vancouver.