The Magic have had a surprising amount of success this year in part because of their high energy effort level. Tonight the Celtics were able to match that energy level and scrape and claw and hang onto the victory by the tips of their fingers.
- I'm not sure if Brandon Bass is the best player on the Celtics right now, but he certainly seems like the most consistent. Another very solid game from him on both ends.
- The Avery Bradley vs. Victor Oladipo matchup was fun to watch. At one point in the 4th they stripped each other on plays nearly back to back.
- Jeff Green's tip in basket in the final few minutes was his first 4th quarter bucket since the first game of the year. He later air balled a floater in the lane. Submitted without comment.
- Nice first half for Courtney Lee who finished with 13 points.
- Vucevic had 12 points in the first quarter, 2 points after that.
- Olynyk had a rough shooting night (4-13) but he stepped up with a clutch bucket late in the game that ended up being the winning difference.
The Celtics have their first winning streak of the year! Can they keep it going against the Heat? (Hey, crazier things...)