It makes sense. Mozgov said he wouldn't be surprised if he were traded, and given he's in the last year of his deal, the Nuggets will at least explore the market. Mozgov is buried behind Kosta Koufos and JaVale McGee on the depth chart, and he hasn't played more than 15 minutes in a game since December 5.
The Denver Post believes Timofey Mozgov will be dealt before the February 21 trade deadline.
It's the second straight report that Mozgov is on the block. The big man has picked up a slew of DNP-Coach's Decision in January, and he's buried on the depth chart behind both Kosta Koufos and JaVale McGee. "I want to play," Mozgov said. "I want to stay. But more than I want to stay, I want to play." The Heat "are among several teams believed to be interested in Mozgov."
- Points in Paint 37.7 (25th in league)
- Three Point Production (28th, 16.5 ppg)
- Offensive Rebounding (29th, 8.3 per game)
- Rebound Rate: 47.8 (28th)
- Shot blocking (28th, 4.0 per game)
- Fouls per defensive play: 25th, 19.7 percent
- Free Throws Attempted per off play: 22.3 (23rd)
- Opponent three percentage (22nd) 36.6
- Fourth Quarter Offense 23rd (22.5 ppg)
Should We Pursue On Him
Yes (49 votes)
No (3 votes)
52 total votes