The Raptors had a 10 point lead at the end of the 3rd quarter but a strong 4th by Barbosa and a great all around game by Kevin Garnett powered the Celtics to a solid win over the Raptors.
- I just get the feeling that on every made basket KG was muttering to himself "I will not accept a trade to YOUR team either."
- Rudy Gay is going to be perfect fit as "good player on bad team"
- Like some of the heads up plays that Jeff Green made. Twice tossed it off an opponent that was standing out of bounds.
- Another game, another 6 guys in double figures. Yay for sharing the ball.
- Courtney Lee was 0-3 from 3 but still had a very solid game. Not bad.
- Nobody likes my nickname ideas, but for fun here's one for Barbosa. Microwave is too old school, so how about Keurig? He heats up fast and gives the offense a jolt of energy.
- 5 wins in a row. Who's up next?
- Beat L.A. Beat L.A. Beat L.A.