The following reason are why I concerned that we won't make it out of the first round. I'm suggesting that each one of these we keep "Getting away with it" during the regular season, but when the heat is turned up, we'll get burned. I hope you respond with some positivity because i think these points are tragically accurate:
1. Avery Bradley is relatively new to the point guard position
2. We lack a true point guard
3. We have too may new players that are not familiar enough with the sets both offensively and defensively
4. Paul Pierce is not going to be able to give enough high quality minutes in the playoffs that are needed to contend with elite teams
5. Kevin Garnett is not going to be able to give enough high quality minutes in the playoffs that are needed to contend with elite teams
6. Teams will actually be getting better at beating the post-rondo Celtics. I feel we are sneaking wins now because teams don't quite know what to expect
7. Terrance Williams and Jamal Crawford will likely be turnover magnets in the playoffs, or bad-shot magnets.
8. The lack of size on the Celtics in the post will simply guarantee major problems during the post season ride. (New guys are too new and won't have time to assimilate)
9. Brandon Bass is simply undersized, clumsy, poor passer, and sadly inconsistent. with these reasons and because Doc plays him all the time, we're screwed!
10 Celtics are point blank a horrible rebounding team. Period.
11. Celtics are turn over prone - and do so in bunches!
I'm suggesting that you cannot have THOSE weaknesses outlined above and still win a title, or maybe even make it out of the first round.