Boston Celtics (@celtics) September 30, 2013
- Jeff Green: having shooting bigs like Bass, Olynyk, and Sullinger helps open up driving lanes for him.
- I love Brandon Bass. When asked if the doubters and haters out there motivate him, he said that he's more self-motivated than anything else. He wants to prove to himself, not others, that this team can win a championship.
- Green will not compete in dunk contest. He's more of a "in game dunker."
- If you didn't catch the story of Brandon Bass and swimming with the Boys & Girls Club of Boston, check out the link.
- How excited is BB about Rondo's return? "Very excited. All those passes that Kevin got last year..."
#Celtics F Jeff Green: Kevin Garnett was the player who pushed me to become the player I became at the end of last season.— Scott Souza (@scott_souza) September 30, 2013
Green: "I'm going to continue to use the words of Kevin Garnett: Be an asshole."— Jay King (@ByJayKing) September 30, 2013