1. Having Avery Bradley back in the lineup was key. His points were needed and without him this team doesn't have enough weapons.
2. Brandon Bass looked good - very aggressive.
3. What happened to Kris Humphries? For awhile he was the best player on the team. The past couple of games he has not looked very good. Is this the real Kris Humprhies or was the January version the real one? I wanted Danny to sign the January version after this year, but I don't like the February version.
4. Can the Celtics execute a in-bounds play after a time-out? Please? Twice in the closing minute of the game they had a time-out to set up a play to close out the game. First attempt didn't work so they call another time-out to get it right. Second time-out failed too. What is going on with this? Brad, you can't allow the team not to execute well in these situations and this problem has got to be fixed.
5. Rondo looked better. He's still not 100% but he's getting there. They need him.
6. They need some shooters.