Worst. Game. Of. The. Year.
Here are the highlights. Rajon Rondo messed around and got a triple double. Bayless hit a few shots. Pressey got a dunk. That's it.
I watched that whole train wreck of a game and I STILL can't name you more than 3 Sixers players.
The Celtics couldn't buy a basket early, the Sixers were too terrible to take advantage but then the Celtics never really got things going and the Sixers slowly pulled away.
Something named Henry Sims scored 24 points on us.
I can't un-watch this game. But I can break down the bullet points into Ben Folds Five song titles.
- Brick - the teams combined to start the game 1-14.
- Battle of Who Could Care Less - welp, I guess this helps our Tank Rank
- Still Fightin' It - bless him, Brad Stevens was still coaching down 10 in the final seconds, trying anything to get his guys a bucket
- Losing Lisa - forget Lisa, this was a monumental loss by any name. The Sixers. They just beat us. I can't get over this.
- Selfless, Cold, and Composed - for Rondo because he was like a varsity player playing in a game between the JV and the freshman teams.
You watch, I'm calling this right now. The Celtics will probably go out and beat the Pistons tomorrow, even though that makes no sense whatsoever.
The Celtics now make up 12% of the Sixers wins this year.
To be fair, I think the two Sixers losses even out the two Heat wins this year.