I'm going to steal 4 quick points I made about the Nets a month ago:
- How good is Nenad Krstic? A lot seems to be riding on the answer to that question.
- There is nothing wrong with Jamaal Magloire's game that lowering one's expectations can't fix.
- Sean Williams blocks shots. I for one like the guy and was upset to see him drop to the Nets. Unfortunately he was the bad guy on a Boston College team, which also had a player that jumped out a second floor window to escape drug dealers.
- I've been pushing this last one for a while now. There is a Sean Williams/Marcus Williams joke/fake promotion just dying to be made. So far I've got "Smoking and Stealing."
- Can Kendrick Perkins and Leon Powe stay out of foul trouble?
- How will Rajon Rondo look against Jason Kidd?
- Will the second unit start to look less like the 2006/2007 Boston Celtics?
- Can Eddie House really play the point?
- Will James Posey be more aggressive?