Its official, Bill Simmons is everywhere. Not only does he have his grinning mug on the front page of ESPN, his own Page 2 mini-site, and a blog, but he's spreading his influence over the net. Here is a sampling:
- First Simmons takes on the Global Icon that is LeBron James
- Then he continues the analysis by going to emails from readers
- One of those readers was actually Brian (the Cavalier) from YAYSports.com who proves he's more than just a neato photoshopper.
- The Serious Tip celebrates the 5 year anniversary of Bill's Rules of a True Fan by breaking them each down.
- For his part, Simmons continues his quest to soak in as much college basketball as is humanly possible - and then blog about it.
- And of course all of this follows his trips to the Super Bowl and the Vegas All Star game. He took each NBA GM to task for the deadline dud, and of course he made time to work in one of the fastest to print (but obviously not canned) tributes to DJ on the web. (I'd provide links but I think you know where to find ESPN)