Szczerbiak, West, and now Jeff Green to Seattle for Ray Allen. My initial thoughts:
- The C's get older and worse defensively.
- Al Jefferson really has to be legit.
- For a minute I was excited because Dick Vitale killed the pick (Steve A. Smith is yelling at me, give me a second). It has to be good right? Or is it so bad that even Vitale knows it?
- It's definitely win now. If Doc can't make the playoffs with this team, well then he's out of excuses.
- I try to get Allen on my fantasy squad every year. He's a quantum leap up from Szczerbiak. And West is a solid role player. So I guess it comes down to how good Jeff Green is.
- Can they use the Ratliff contract to get someone else who will contribute right now?
- This team will be weak defensively, particularly down low with Al and Perk with his penchant for fouls. Fall Sean Williams! Fall!