A big 35 points for Ray Allen toinght, including some big baskets in the 4th. Some more quick hit thoughts:
- Yup, Brandon Roy is as good as advertised. Seemed like he was always part of the play, especially when they were scoring.
- The Blazers had a hot hand from outside 45% that had me worried for a while. Aldridge, Jack, and Outlaw all had solid games.
- Ray didn't have it going early so he took the ball to the hoop to get into it a bit, then found his stroke.
- I was actually pretty happy with Gabe Pruitt's first extended minutes (that I can remember). He hit his first shot and then couldn't buy a basket but he played well enough on D and didn't turn it over. I thought he moved well out there and looked pretty natural. I'd like to see him keep getting minutes here and there - even when Rondo is well.
- Big Baby is just a joy to watch. He didn't even have a extraordinary game but he makes things happen. He's a player, plain and simple.
- Good win against a very solid opponent. Nice to get back on track.