Coaching a basketball team has definitely robbed this blog of a lot of the spontaneous posts I used to make in the past. Anytime I came across a NBA story of even borderline interest I generally threw something up. Well I'm watching NBA TV GameNight and it struck me that now is as good as time as any to make some random observations and highlight some NBA news as well. In no particular order:
- Chris Webber is going to join the Golden State Warriors. This does not seem to make sense for any number of reasons.
- Damon Stoudamire could be a San Antonio Spur any day now.
- Adrian Wojnarowski reported today that Jason Kidd could be headed back where his NBA career began. Hat tip to Kelly Dwyer for directing me to that story.
- I enjoy NBA TV GameNight.
- The San Antonio Spurs may be in a lot more trouble than a lot of people want to admit. They could definitely rebound for sure. But a lot of times the wheels come off before people expect them to. San Antonio fans should be, at the very least, concerned.
- From this point forward I refuse to take part in any All Star snub talk.